Prominent Panel of Healthcare CIOs and Digital Executive Leaders to Discuss Coordinated Action Necessary to Drive Innovation while Ensuring Patient Care
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS – October 26, 2021 – Censinet, the leading provider of healthcare IT risk solutions, today announced that it would be hosting a CHIME panel with IT leaders on trends in enterprise risk management. The panel will explore recent changes in risk management over the last 12 months, the impact of cybersecurity and operational risks on health systems, and organizational strategies that drive innovation, consolidation, and digital transformation. This panel builds upon Censinet’s Cybersecurity Transparent initiative with KLAS Research. It addresses the power of a collaborative ecosystem in taking a more prominent and active role in eliminating risk to patient safety, data, and clinical care.
The panel, “It’s Time for Consolidation and Coordination of Risk across the Health System,” is moderated by Censinet President Cormac Miller and takes place at the CHIME21 Fall Forum in San Diego, CA, on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 11:00 AM PT. Featured panelists will include:
- Aaron Miri, Senior Vice President, Chief Digital & Information Officer at Baptist Health
- Sri Bharadwaj, Vice President, Digital Innovation at Franciscan Health
- Joel Vengco, SVP and Chief Information & Digital Officer at Baystate Health
“Over the past four years, Censinet worked on maturing third-party risk management programs with many healthcare system leaders, from single hospital facilities to the largest, most sophisticated integrated delivery networks,” said Cormac Miller, President of Censinet. “This esteemed panel represents a group with whom we’ve worked closely to evolve how third-party risk is measured and managed via a more collaborative and efficient approach between providers and their vendors.”
As part of the discussion, the panel will address how and why to:
- Create a strategic framework that elevates cybersecurity to enterprise risk
- Define the particular consolidation steps required for your healthcare organization
- Develop a strategy to recognize cross-department risk concerns
- Assemble the necessary measures to consolidate, mitigate, and report on cybersecurity risk and more across the silos
- Leverage risk management and cybersecurity intelligence across the healthcare sector to protect patient care
In addition to the panel, Censinet and KLAS Research will be meeting with the CHIME Foundation partners to discuss the benefits of participating in the Cybersecurity Transparent program and formally recognize the following Cybersecurity Transparent pioneers:
For more information on the Censinet Cybersecurity Program for Digital Health Innovators, please visit censinet.com/cybersecurity-program-for-innovation.
Censinet, based in Boston, MA, enables healthcare organizations to take the risk out of their business with Censinet RiskOps™, the first and only cloud-based exchange that integrates and consolidates enterprise risk management and operations capabilities across critical clinical and business areas. RiskOps builds upon the Company’s foundational success with third-party risk management (TPRM) for healthcare. Censinet transforms healthcare risk by increasing productivity and operational effectiveness while eliminating risks to care delivery, data privacy, and patient safety. Find out more about Censinet and its RiskOps platform at censinet.com.