Lead Data Analyst
We are seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join our team and help us gain useful insights from raw data.Lead Data Analyst responsibilities include establishing a data science practice and enabling toolset, conducting data analysis, building analytics...
Censinet’s mission is to take the risk out of healthcare. We have assembled an expansive data set of healthcare organization cybersecurity risk data. It covers everything from how hospitals use and secure third party products to deliver patient care, to how patient data is protected during research studies. The insights we derive from this data are critical to the fight against the hackers and bad actors that seek to disrupt patient care for their own personal gain.
We are seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join our team and help us gain useful insights from raw data.
Lead Data Analyst responsibilities include establishing a data science practice and enabling toolset, conducting data analysis, building analytics models, and supporting product investment decisions with data insights. You should have strong problem-solving abilities and a knack for statistical analysis.
Your ultimate goal will be to help us take the risk out of healthcare by making the most out of our data.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- An innovator, since you will be expected to create solutions for ambitious ideas.
- A self-starter, because you’ll be part of a team that sets goals and timelines, but doesn’t micromanage your work.
- A collaborator and communicator, as you’ll be working side-by-side with designers, product managers, customer success teams, and engineers to find new insights and value for our customers
- Develop overall data strategy - define which incremental data elements can significantly drive value within our platform and work with the product team to understand how we might acquire the information.
- Establish the tool chain to enable data analytics & work with engineering to get it implemented
- Work closely with the product management and design teams to understand and inform how data is leveraged in our platform. For example, conducting analysis on risk ratings to understand how data can be used to inform end user decision making.
- Produce and interpret data-driven narratives in conjunction with our marketing organization
- Leverage data to derive insights that we can use to create experiences that solve user problems
- Leverage quantitative data to inform design decisions, whether new features, optimizations, or UX approaches.
- Advocate for a deep understanding of our data and the why behind everything we do
- Experience selecting and establishing the tool chain to enable data analytics
- Experience in data analysis and report generation
- The ability to understand our database layout, how the data is related, and to use that to derive insights
Working at Censinet
Censinet has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We put together a remote work environment long before COVID hit because we believe excellent people can manage their time no matter where they are.
Compensation & Benefits
At Censinet we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, we also provide employee stock options. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. Censinet provides medical insurance for all employees and their families, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. We’re based in Boston but will consider qualified remote candidates.
Contact us with any questions.