Censinet is the leading provider of healthcare IT risk solutions. Censinet RiskOps, our software-as-a-service platform, helps the top healthcare providers in the United States work with their worldwide vendor and supplier community to ensure that health information is protected and continuous patient care is maintained. COVID has exacerbated the challenge of safeguarding healthcare, but that’s where we come in. We give them capabilities they’ve never had before and help them combat cybersecurity risks, such as ransomware. We’re backed by the most prominent leaders in healthcare. We’re currently having a record year.
We’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of cutting-edge marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, social media, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipeline revenue across multiple channels. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at Censinet is to take risk out of healthcare so our customers can focus on their mission: deliver outstanding patient care.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the CMO and go-to-market team for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Expertise in CRM, marketing automation, attribution, and web analytics
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
Nice to Have
- Healthcare marketing experience
- Video marketing expertise on YouTube or private platform
- Experience with creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop and more
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
Working at Censinet
Censinet has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We put together a remote work environment long before COVID hit because we believe excellent people can manage their time no matter where they are.
Compensation & Benefits
At Censinet we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, we also provide employee stock options. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. Censinet provides medical insurance for all employees and their families, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. We’re based in Boston but will consider qualified remote candidates.
Contact us with any questions. Interested? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.