Censinet is the leading provider of healthcare IT risk solutions. Censinet RiskOps, our software-as-a-service platform, helps the top healthcare providers in the United States work with their worldwide vendor and supplier community to ensure that health information is protected and continuous patient care is maintained. COVID has exacerbated the challenge of safeguarding healthcare, but that’s where we come in. We give them capabilities they’ve never had before and help them combat cybersecurity risks, such as ransomware. We’re backed by the most prominent leaders in healthcare. We just came off a record year in both customer and revenue growth.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building the Censinet brand and broadcasting our unique and compelling customer value proposition across digital channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for determining, producing, and distributing compelling content across media that you will also build and manage. The company strongly believes in marketing innovation and robust design, so you’ll be challenged to push the boundaries across creative, copy, audio, and video. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at Censinet is to take risk out of healthcare so our customers can focus on their mission: deliver outstanding patient care.
- Designing, planning, managing, and building content across the web, events, demand generations, partners, and sales
- Managing, optimizing, and extending our web presence
- Planning and managing our social media platforms, including optimizing engagement and driving community interaction
- Elevating and measuring our digital presence through SEO and brand awareness
- Working with demand generation team to optimize campaign performance, including impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, audio streams, and collateral downloads
- Collaborating closely with the CMO, go-to-market team, and product marketing to deliver critical content across the buyer journey
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Experience in on-page, off-page, and technical SEO include keyword research, management, and optimization, along with link-build and more
- Extensive experience in the content development for creative campaigns, including email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, listening tools, and analytics
- Working knowledge of design tools include Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and hosting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Nice to Have
- Healthcare marketing experience
- Audio marketing expertise and podcast development
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
Working at Censinet
Censinet has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We put together a remote work environment long before COVID hit because we believe excellent people can manage their time no matter where they are.
Compensation & Benefits
At Censinet we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, we also provide employee stock options. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. Censinet provides medical insurance for all employees and their families, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. We’re based in Boston but will consider qualified remote candidates.
Contact us with any questions. Interested? Please email us: email@example.com.