User Experience and Design is a driving force at Censinet. Over the past few years, we’ve learned that it gives us the ability to dramatically improve the lives of the people we work with; both our customers and our team members. Our UX team is at the forefront of innovation, as we design and iterate with feedback directly from our customers and end-users. Our mission is to take the risk out of healthcare, and it begins and ends with people and the user experiences we create for them.
At Censinet, our culture is very important to us. Censinet is a collaborative environment where everyone is free and encouraged to take chances. We have a lively team that loves working with one another and delivering value to our customers and each other.
We are seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team and our culture. In this role, you’ll work closely with end-users, the design team, product management, and engineering, and you’ll be responsible for creating intuitive and impactful end-to-end experiences that our users will love.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- An innovator, since you will be expected to create solutions for ambitious ideas.
- Proactive because you’ll be part of a team that doesn’t micromanage your work.
- As a collaborator and communicator, you’ll be working side-by-side with end-users, other designers, product managers, customer success teams, and engineers to bring your designs to life.
- Create user experiences that bring joy to our users.
- Own the discovery and design process across user research, information architecture, workflows, and visual design.
- Translate concepts into user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to inform design decisions, whether new features, optimizations, or UX approaches.
- Rapidly ideate, iterate, and test designs with users and in production.
- Lead design review, feedback, and testing sessions with cross-functional teams, including customer success, product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, and most importantly – our customers.
- Advocate for a deep understanding of our users and the why behind everything we do.
- Experience with the responsibilities mentioned above.
- Expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma. We’re a Figma shop, but if you’ve got experience with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision, you’ll be all set.
- We’ve intentionally left out the “number of years” as an experience requirement because we are more interested in how much experience you’ve had wielding design as a tool to solve (similar enough) problems.
- Your portfolio should speak for itself.
Contact us with any questions.