Censinet is seeking a high energy, driven Regional Vice President of Sales with a proven track record of strategic selling, pursuit management, and customer relationship cultivation and management. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of the healthcare IT industry including digital health issues and the emerging cybersecurity and risk challenges facing all healthcare organizations, including providers, payers and the vendors that serve them. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to creatively source new opportunities, lead sales strategy while imprinting a differentiated value proposition, and successfully close new business to meet/exceed individual quotas.
Censinet provides the first and only third-party risk management cloud platform built by and for healthcare organizations and providers to manage and continuously assess the threats to patient care that exist within the rapidly expanding ecosystem of vendors. As an organization, Censinet embodies a customer-first, mission-driven culture that continues to evolve as we continue to incorporate the talents and experiences of new team members. We develop trusted relationships with our customers to solve their most pressing risk management and cybersecurity needs. You will be part of a highly collaborative team that includes team members from Sales, Product Management,
Marketing and Customer Success. Our team is hard working and enthusiastic for success, but also collaborative and respectful – our partnership with each other and our customers is a key element of the evolving Censinet brand. Your ability to build strong relationships across the company and learn quickly is key to your success.
This is a remote position based in territory with 20-40% travel required and is reporting the the Chief Revenue Officer.
● Own full-cycle sales in your territory with a focus on new business growth and repeatable revenue – prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, sales process management across the buying cycle, and proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
● Manage complex sales cycles engaging with C-level (CIO and CISO) buyers and end users while also engaging the appropriate internal stakeholders at Censinet from opportunity to close
● Leverage and build upon the established sales process to grow revenue and achieve scalability.
● Meet and exceed performance expectations, including quotas for personal and team metrics.
● Cultivate new business opportunities and follow up the defined business opportunities
● Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
● Build exceptional client relationships
● Demonstrate our compelling value proposition and clearly differentiate the product from the competition
● Forecast and deliver against revenue targets and achieve/exceed the assigned sales quota
● Leverage industry relationships to drive deals
● Provide customer feedback to the Product and Marketing teams on market trends as well as positioning and product needs
● Previous success as an Enterprise Sales Executive with minimum 7 years experience in healthcare; familiarity with the Challenger sales model and account-based selling
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Experience orchestrating from the CXO to the on-the-ground operators, a value-based selling campaign
● Exceptional understanding of hospital business environment and demonstrated negotiation ability with finesse in this environment
● Ability and willingness to travel at least 20% of the time.
● Strong process orientation and willingness to document key milestones in SalesForce
● Understanding of healthcare industry dynamics – healthcare reform, provider and payer challenges, etc.
● Must be able to meet all requirement of immunizations and screenings, including vaccination for COVID-19
● Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
● Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business to attain/exceed an assigned quota
● Quota/sales-driven and competitive with a drive for success
● You are passionate about creating value for your customers and prospects
● Clear ability to identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions and challenge buyers on their value assumptions.
● Expert storyteller
● Demonstrate authenticity, confidence and humility in your approach
● Deliberate and decisive teammate who drives change and success through positivity.
● Able to motivate and influence others through fact-based client and product understanding, combined with genuine passion for the product.
● Set a high bar for individual performance and understand how to get the best out of your colleagues
● Thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced high-performance culture – are comfortable with the ambiguity that can exist in a smaller organization.
● Embrace systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement
● Exhibit proper sales intangibles: high energy, passion, tenacity, high integrity, courage of your convictions, ability to inspire desired behaviors and habits, and evangelism for the company, internally and externally
We are a healthcare focused technology company with a platform that connects a network of payers, providers and vendors seeking to collaboratively drive down risk to patient care. Our team’s mission is to take the risk out of healthcare.
We value courage, authenticity, and transparency. We strive to be extraordinary, and embrace selflessness. When it comes to careers, our goal is to build a high-performing, diverse, and inclusive team, and empower them to do their best work. We recognize that work and life are intertwined, and offer our team members the flexibility and support required to lead successful and fulfilling professional and personal lives.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Regional Vice President, Sales
Censinet is proud to provide equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws